Many of us dream to have beautiful curly hair but if you were born with straight hair, then it is really very challenging to get permanent curly hair naturally at home.
However, In this article, I am going to tell you plenty of tricks & tips that you could use to make your straight hair wavy naturally and permanently without going to a salon or using a perm. We will reveal all of those tips to you so stay with us till the end of this article.
So Let’s Jump into My Tried-and-Tested and Moreover Effective Guide on –
How to make your hair naturally curly permanently
Before jump to the main part, let me tell you that if you want to know how to make straight hair curly permanently, you are reading the best guide on the internet right now.
You must have heard about curling irons. These hair curling devices can save you a lot of time, but here we are not using any kind of heat styling tool like curling iron to get curly hair. Because such heat therapy will bring a lot more damage to your hair in the future and it is not a natural solution at all.
But the good news is that there are other natural ways to add a few wavy curls to your boring straight hair. Most of these methods will give you results that look much progressively natural.
So, here we will start with the video guide – But don’t miss our last 2 methods, because they are also very much effective.
Here we will talk about 7 Natural Way to get Curly Hair Overnight.
1. Twist Your Hair With A Towel Every-Time While Drying
We’re all guilty of harsh drying our hair after a shower, yet this strong movement can pound the natural curls of our hair and make it frizz. Rather we can smoothly follow the ‘press and curve’ method.
Just take a soft towel and then press and wind the hair. give your hair gentle pats instead of giving it rough forward and backward rubbing. Always remember, harsh rubbing will push your hair fingernail skin upwards which creates frizz.
2. Get Curls Using Hair Rollers
If you want a quick solution to curly hair you can try Hair rollers which is a useful hair tool to make your hair curly faster. but no need to worry, because Hair rollers don’t have any heat which causes substantial damage like iron curls. All we need is a set of hair rollers & a wide comb for this method.
First, clean & wash your hair thoroughly with a well-branded organic shampoo and conditioner. You can click here to check the price of the shampoo and conditioner combo I use from Amazon.
Now use the wide comb to go through your hair while your hair is still wet to help remove the tangles. In such a case, you may need to use some hair gel (while still, I do not support using hair items like gel). You can always use natural substitutes for hair gel in a moderate amount to hold the curl.
Now watch this descriptive Video tutorial to learn everything about curling your hair using hair rollers. I will suggest my readers to do it before sleep while the hair will come to dry overnight.
3. Never Use Your Hot Hairbrush
In general, Wavy hair is a lot drier and prone to damage than different types of hair, so using a hot hairbrush on your hair will promote more hair breakage and it will also iron out your hair’s natural wavy shape.
In short, it is always safer to use a wide-toothed comb through your hair and that even only after the shower. Ignore such hairbrushes to achieve your curly hair goal.
Crunching will surely improve to build curls naturally in your hair or making it wavy. Crunching is one of the quickest and most effortless methods to get some curls.
Here are the ingredients that you will need for this process:
- Hair curl gel
- Normal hair gel ( I will prefer organic hair gel alternatives)
- Towel ( Use a smooth one)
- Shampoo (I suggest my readers, to always use organic shampoo)
- A well brand hair conditioner. ( also organic)
Here is the process:
- Begin with washing your hair with the shampoo and followed by conditioner.
- Use the conditioner just to the ends of your hair, so it doesn’t load your hair.
- Wash your hair completely to get rid of any dirt or residue.
- Dry it with a towel. Try not to rub your hair so much as it will cause hair damage (I have already explained it earlier). Rather, crush delicately pat with the towel to soak the water out.
- If your hair is still soaked, apply a moderate amount of gel around your hair.
- Curve forward and begin scrunching your hair with the curling gel.
You should watch this Video Tutorial and learn how to scrunch the hair with straight hair.
5. Use A Diffuser To Blow-Dry Your Hair
To get a night out twisted design fundamentally it is best to use a diffuser. Shift your blow-dryer on the ‘lowest’ setting and turn on the diffuser to give your hair a natural twisted shape. -In the end,
Use your fingers to go through your hair to make sure you don’t miss any layer of your hair.
If you are trying to get the absolute best curly shaped hair, plaiting is the best method for you. Plaiting is one of the easiest and efficient methods to get wavy and twisted hair.
Things you will be needing for plaiting: Two hair ties & a well brand hairspray. Click here to check out the current price of the best organic hairspray I use from Amazon.
Here is the process:
- Always start the process from washing your hair and wait till it is 80% dry.
- Divide your hair into different parts and interlace it on either side.
- If you just need curly shapes towards the finishes of your hair, make two standards interlaces of your head.
- For curls that start near the underlying foundations of your hair, make two French plaits or twists on either side of your head.
- Guarantee that the plaits are tight with the goal that your hair doesn’t frizz out when you reveal it.
- Keep the plaits until your hair is totally dry. You can do it at night before going to bed, sleeping all over the night with these plaits, and after that fix them in the following morning.
- Brush hair with fingers and after that complete the process with some hairspray for holding the curl shapes.
Well, that is all for this article. I hope you will pick the best method which will work the best for you and suit perfectly to shape your hair curly. Here I have tried my best to put every single detail on how to make your hair curly naturally.
But believe me, you don’t have to risk your hair using any heat technique which may damage your hair. Try any of these mentioned tips to get curly hair naturally permanently without any difficulty.