Talking about high-quality natural hair oil, Argan Oil, and Jojoba Oil are the two best option in my opinion, and not just mine, I am writing this article after thorough research and found out that both Argan oil and Jojoba oil is promoted as high-quality oils for the hair as per thousands of users and buyers on Amazon.
And if this is not enough, Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil are also preferred as good skincare oils by many. There is no doubt that Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil are excellent quality natural oil products, and there is always a high demand for these products across the world. In this article, I have covered every little detail regarding Argan Oil vs Jojoba Oil.
Argan Oil for Hair: Advantages and Disadvantages
Argan oil is extracted from the argan tree kernel, which is widely found and grown in Morocco. You may find argan trees in different parts of the world but this is kind of exclusive from the Morocco region. The Argan fruit is round and small. You can find the argan nut is in the middle of the fruit, covered by pulp, and from that nut, the argan oil is extracted.
You first have to dry the fruit before the oil is extracted, drying the fruit makes it easy to remove the nut. You can hand crack the nuts to remove the insides of the kernel. These kernels are compressed and that is how the oil is extracted.
Best 5 Most Popular Argan Oil Brands for Your Hair
|AGADIR Argan Oil Hair Treatment, 4 Fl Oz||Enriched with vitamin E. Leaves hair with radiant shine!||Check Price on Amazon|
Organic Verdana USDA Certified Organic Argan Oil
|Pure, 100% Premium Organic Deodorized Argan Oil. Nothing added and Nothing removed.||Check Price on Amazon|
|Herstyler Hair Repair Serum – Argan Oil Hair Serum||The novel mix of Aloe and Argan oil extracts work in this de-frizz hair product leave your tresses soft, shiny and stunning.||Check Price on Amazon|
VoilaVe Organic Argan Oil For Hair & Face- 120 Ml
|Our Argan oil can also be used as a beard oil, nail oil, and lips oil. It is an excellent organic lip moisturizer and also softens and strengthens dry, brittle nails.||Check Price on Amazon|
HSI PROFESSIONAL Argan Oil Heat Protector
|Protect hair from heat exposure up to 450º F. HSI’s argan oil hair heat protectant is a weightless mist to be used before styling with flat irons, blow dryers & curling wands.||Check Price on Amazon|
Advantages of Argan oil
- Argan oil Keeps your hair shiny: If you want shiny hair for many days. Argan oil is a great option. The oil in Argan oil is concentrated oil that enters deep into your hair. Moreover, it keeps your hair smooth and silky. Using Argan oil can repair your fragile and damaged hair. But to obtain the best outcome, you must apply Argan oil daily or at least a few days weekly.
- Argan oil has moisturizing qualities: If you use products made with argan oil topically, you produce cells through the Vitamin E agent. And for that reason, it will be easier for you to take good care of your hair. Oil manufacturers use argan oil to create hair care oils.
- Argan oil has a ton of healing advantages: Argan oil has a lot of healing benefits because it has things like fatty acid. Fatty acid improves the cell membrane, resists toxins and get them out of your body, and helps to boost your body nutrition.
- On the other hand, this product is also capable of regulating your heartbeat rate as well as smoothen your muscle contraction. It also helps to boost your immune system and bring down your blood pressure. All these are possible because Argan oil is naturally anti-inflammatory.
- Moreover, Argan oil contains carotenoids, and for that reason, it can protect your eyes and skin from the dangerous UV radiation and free radicals from damaging your hair.
Disadvantages of Argan Oil
- Argan oil can provoke a severe allergy if it is not applied accurately.
- Argan oil does not deal with pre-existing conditions but it can prevent aging signs. For instance, it can remove wrinkles and those preexisting wrinkles.
Jojoba Oil for Hair: Advantages and Disadvantages
Jojoba oil is a product that is extracted from the Jojoba plants. This is a plant that mainly grows in Arizona, California. Jojoba plants are also grown in some parts of Mexico. The oil is extracted from not the plant, but from Jojoba seeds.
Best 5 Most Popular Jojoba Oil Brands for Your Hair
|USDA Organic Jojoba Oil 16 Oz with Pump, 100% Pure||Natural Cold Pressed Unrefined Hexane Free Oil for Hair & Face | Base Carrier Oil – Certified Organic||Check Price on Amazon|
|PURA D’OR Organic Golden Jojoba Oil (4oz / 118mL)||USDA Certified Premium Grade 100% Pure Natural Moisturizer: Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Hexane-Free Base Carrier Oil for DIY Skin Care, Hair, Face||Check Price On Amazon|
|Now Solutions, Organic Jojoba Oil||Organic Jojoba Oil, Moisturizing Multi-Purpose Oil for Face, Hair and Body, 4 Fl Oz||Check Price On Amazon|
|Viva Naturals Organic Jojoba Oil||100% Pure & Cold Pressed, Natural Moisturizer for Face and Hair and Great for all Skin DIYs (Polishes, Masks, Body), 4 oz||Check Price On Amazon|
|Aria Starr Jojoba Oil (4oz)||100% Pure All Natural For Face, Hair Oil, Beard Oil, Hair Moisturizer, Dry Scalp Treatment – Excellent Carrier Oil||Check Price On Amazon|
Advantages of Jojoba Oil
- Jojoba Oil retains moisture: If you apply Jojoba Oil on your hair, this will help your hair maintains its moisture. Jojoba Oil can also help to prevent bacteria build-up on your skin, as well as your hair.
- Jojoba Oil Keeps your hair healthy: Using Jojoba oil on your hair makes your hair healthy and prevents your hair from getting damaged. If you use Jojoba oil on your hair, it will strengthen your hair locks. On the other hand, jojoba oil can treat hair problems like scalp problems and any kind of dandruff. Using Jojoba oil helps in promoting sparkling, healthy, and silky hair.
- Using jojoba oil makes your hair silky and shiny. In the same way, if you use jojoba oil on your lips, it makes your lips smooth and soft because this is because jojoba oil is infused with Vitamins E, B as well as many essential minerals.
- Moreover, this oil can work as a natural sunscreen if you apply it to your hair and your body.
Disadvantages of Jojoba Oil
- Without proper using of jojoba oil can cause an allergic reaction after using. Because of this reason, you need to be very careful while applying it.
- If after using jojoba oil, you encounter itching, rash, and redness in your skin, you should stop using it and should consult a doctor.
- Jojoba oil can trigger a condition known as anaphylaxis and this is a rare disease.
Argan Oil Vs Jojoba Oil for Your Hair
1. Hair loss prevention: Argan Oil Vs Jojoba Oil
In today’s world, hair loss is one of the severe problems that you can face regardless of your age, but the good news is that you can apply any of these two oils to deal with hair loss problems.
Both Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil is the best option when it comes to hair loss prevention.
Argan oil is an efficient hair moisturizer that prevents hair from getting dry and comport you from itching-scalp and prevent fizziness. Moreover, Argan oil also stops hair loss. On the other hand, Argan oil helps in repairing damaged hair and makes your hair thick, healthy, and strong.
Now coming back to Jojoba oil, it will nourish your hair follicles resulting in less hair fall, as well as helps to nourish your scalp. But, there can be a problem, because sometimes our hair gland produces too much sebum, and this will clog the hair follicles making difficulties for the hair to grow.
Pro Tip: Have you heard about Malibu Hair Treatment? Read our detailed article.
2. Proper hair conditioning: Argan Oil Vs Jojoba Oil
Argan oil helps to condition your hair as it contains sufficient amounts of squalene, which is a great non-greasy hair conditioning agent. Argan oil can be effective, as is serve as a leave-in conditioner for your damaged hair.
When you apply Argan oil on your hair, you get shiny and sparkling hair, and what is better is that it will not leave any greasy elements on your hair which can clog your pores. This happens because this oil is fully absorbed into your hair right after you apply. In this manner, Argan oil is going to provide essential nutrients as well as fatty acids to your hair follicles.
On the other hand, Jojoba oil is light and that means it will easily be absorbed into your hair. Jojoba oil also hydrates your hair.
Moreover, you can say that it makes the hair elastic, which means your hair will become flexible and won’t break easily because it is rich in Vitamin E. With all these benefits, it also adds shines to your hair. So, both the products are excellent when it comes to hair conditioning.
3. Fighting Dandruff Problems: Argan Oil Vs Jojoba Oil
As I told earlier in this article, Argan oil is an excellent hair moisturizer and helps to prevent scalp issues. When you apply Argan oil, the oil goes deep into the scalp and offers proper nourishment, and in the process it treats dandruff.
Jojoba oil is just like sebum which is mainly produced by the sebaceous glands. It can be useful in the prevention of any scalp problems and it penetrates the follicles, removing dirt in the process and that is why applying jojoba oil regularly can serve as a good dandruff prevention method.
Also Read: 13 Best Natural Shampoo For Dandruff to Buy
Is it Ok to Blend Jojoba Oil with Argan Oil?
Yes, you can combine argan oil with jojoba oil without any hesitation. Both of these oils are great for your hair and if you combine their good qualities by mixing them all together, you will surely get a more satisfying outcome.
Mixing jojoba oil with argan oil will bring out a good list of properties and the best qualities that will be most beneficial for your hair. Both produced work together by giving your hair extra softness and nourishment and solves most of the difficulties you face with your hair.
Argan Oil vs Jojoba Oil: Which is better for your hair?
Both the hair oils are reliable and good for your hair. Both of them have much-required elements for hair growth and both the oils boost, nourish, and fasten hair growth, but both the products work in different styles.
Jojoba Oil and Argan Oil prevent hair from getting tangled and improve hair condition by providing important nourishment ingredients. This product is best for natural curls.
Well, both are great for your hair, yet I prefer jojoba oil because it has special kinds of ingredients which only produced by your own hair glands. Moreover, talking about argan oils, they are known to be highly anti-oxidants which makes your hair more flexible and softer.
Argan oil vs Jojoba oil: Which is Better for Natural Hair?
Both jojoba oil and Argan oil is excellent for any type of natural hair. That is why they can promote hair growth, moisturize the hair, and prevent hair and scalp, but jojoba oil is a little ahead in terms of efficiency, as its oil resembles those produced by the natural hair.
jojoba oil helps by providing such ingredients through oil making it better for your hair.
On the other hand, Argan oil is quite conventional and popular. Argan oil nourishes and makes the hair shiny. But like Jojoba oil, it does not imitate the natural hair oil qualities.
When it comes to Argan oil vs jojoba oil for hair, both are good hair oils in my opinion. I have used both and found both of them pretty much the same in terms of properties and ingredients. Both the oils have tremendous benefits for your hair.
Argan oil stands out because of its healing, nourishing, protecting features. But, jojoba oil wins in the competition because it is the safest one to use on any kind of hair and the oil resembles the natural hair oil. They are good for all hair types. This is my personal verdict on Argan oil vs Jojoba oil. You can also try my detailed article on Natural Shampoo for Different Hair Problems.